What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

ban?

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry i thought i was in direct chat look at my record i only just joined the server please don't ban me i didn't realize sorry honestly

So you think in a serious role play community, it is acceptable in any chat (direct/side/group) to make cow noises or whatever noise you was making ?

Last edited by a moderator:
i was sat next to him in the room when this happened...he was asking for his car back, no Moo(??) noises were coming from him?

I think you're confused, or mistaken..

Also, seriously? a ban? First issue you ever run into with a brand new player? Way to be welcoming!

Even if he WAS making cow noises (which he wasn't), you think this warrants an *instant* ban?  Not even a single warning that the behavior is unnacceptable? What if his character in the game was retarded or crazy or some shit and this is exactly the kind of thing he does? Maybe he does it to unnerve people and gain an advantage?

You can't just say 'I didn't like the noise he was making' and then BAN him for it! That's YOU circumventing roleplay to decide HOW people should act / roleplay and even what *kind* of character they should portray.

Anyway, If that's how the Admin team run this server I'm glad I found out early before I invested any time / money into it! :p

Finally, if you're going to be draconian, you could at least be *consistent* about it, I hear crap over side every single night I play, and yet miraculously no-one seems to give two shits.

So you think in a serious role play community, it is acceptable in any chat (direct/side/group) it is acceptable to make cow noises or whatever noise you was making ?
Mate i said sorry didn't mean to do it if was a serious offence wouldn't even ask for a un-ban but come on mate first time didn't realise was on side chat no warning just ins-ta ban please un-ban me, i done nothing wrong a a mistake . thankyou

Mate i said sorry didn't mean to do it if was a serious offence wouldn't even ask for a un-ban but come on mate first time didn't realise was on side chat no warning just ins-ta ban please un-ban me, i done nothing wrong a a mistake . thankyou

The way be wilco and most other members see it is annoying and trolling. It does happen it happened to me I was telling someone to get on the ground in side instead of direct but when you talk in side it lags and whatever you were trying to say or we're saying turns unto a laggy noise frustrating everyone... It's then followed by someone else in side telling them to shut up making a bigger noise

All this is happening while peope are trying to rp and communicate a ban sometimes may be too harsh but it is with very good reason, some trolls enjoy shouting and making noise to troll and kicking em, they would just come back and do it again and it is very very frustrating for,players

I am not mistaken, Infact i can compare the noises you were making (certainly didn't sound like it was in the same room) to what can be heard in this video.

In terms of a ban, Yes we perm ban for every breach of our server rules which i guess you didn't bother to read ?, You then have the right to appeal but we will question the actions taken.

If you are playing a retarded character in game or one that is "crazy or some shit" then you are not going to last long on this server.

We have seen this crazy character excuse before, its not entertaining and in fact the majority of our members will find it annoying, We are an adult community not a kids club, there are plenty of servers out there that will entertain such shit role play.

Any noises in game or in side chat that are annoying to the player base or just completely immature then yes I will take action.

Right back at you, If that's the kind of role player you are going to be then i am glad we banned you so soon, Pat on the back for the admin team our actions here are working well!

Do not worry about anyone else, You got caught you got banned, If others are using side chat at some point when an admin hears it they will get banned, that however is not your concern, I guess you expect us to be on 24/7 listening for farm noises ?

Unsure if you want an unban still, if you do then I am concerned about your reply and would like to know how you are going to role-play here before making a decision.

The user also sent me a PM, Saying I hope to god that you are not xxx xxxxxx (name removed) from Bristol 

I am unsure if to treat this as a threat, please reply asap so I can make the decision if to contact the police with your IP address (Sky Broadband) and details registered here as well as your steam ID.

The user also sent me a PM, Saying I hope to god that you are not xxx xxxxxx (name removed) from Bristol 

I am unsure if to treat this as a threat, please reply asap so I can make the decision if to contact the police with your IP address (Sky Broadband) and details registered here as well as your steam ID.
you just taking the piss now mate i made a noise what to u may of sounded like whatever yo want but accidents happen and u perma ban them, what a joke u are xxx xxxxxx

Would you care to explain what my real name is to do with you and this unban ?, At the moment i am treating your PM as a threat unless you tell me otherwise.

Wilco's File​
 ​
Real name - nope

Age - nope

location - bristol

Well thats one file finished now for the other 3000

I can give out your name here , where you are from, give you pictures of your kids/sister and even your birthday cake, However I wont because that is nothing to do with a unban for making cow noises.

Unban request denied for not clearing up the threat, I will keep the information on file so I can give to the police if needed.

Edit - 16/07/2014 02:31

This person has continued to threaten me via PM, We are not here to be threatened or abused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back