What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Ban for VDA

Status
Not open for further replies.
So... I was playing normal Altis life when the police started chasing me for high speed... I quickly repaired my car (because when trying to drive away i broke it) and the police tazed me right after I repaired my car... Then i quickly hopped in to the car and i tried to drove away... The police man was like 5m from my car and when i turned on the motor the policeman jumped under my wheels... Then reported me for VDA and i got banned.... Same with the FREE-WEEKEND players.. Some of them were good like really good... Serious roleplay not like some of others... Once in that weekend.. I was in Kavala driving on the street when suddenly a troll said if i won't give him my car he will got me banned... I wasn't reacting at him but when i went to clothes shop and i was on my way from the town he jumped under my wheels...

I dont even have any proof... Sorry for that... I won't ever do any VDM or something like that. I will become a GREAT driver.. The worst thing on all of that is that this server was the best... I hope i will get unban with this try... 

If you can find the name of the cop I can pay him some money IN-GAME as my excuse if he wants...

IN-GAME NAME - Sandman
My ARMA 3 ID - 76561198009086430
If you need STEAM NAME - Sandman    I have got Putin on my avatar screen.

think they are trying to get there point across, however i guessing there not understanding that there not going to get unbanned?

Closing this, duplicate thread

Opening a number of threads will just piss the admins off and deny your unban request, if you can be bothered to look at one of your other threads i have replied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back