What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Ban Appeal - Wolfgang (Unbanned 29/03/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfgang #Jeffing It Up

After a long and painful argument with an admin and a few other users against and on my side. I realized I could not win the argument, and I must just recognize that I have done the wrong thing to other players of the game. I realized that I did not role-play correctly and did not give enough time for other players to respond to my requests. I believe I should be given a second chance since I have offended the rules only once, and I will not be be breaking any of the other rules any time soon.

Sincerely,

-Wolfgang

Your In-game name: Wolfgang

Your Steam Profile ID: STEAM_0:1:91990249

Your GUID : 827eb65c29b01f352309137d9286fa31

Date & Time you were banned: Around 12:00 AM GMT

Please copy and paste the rule you broke: RDM

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: I have recognized what I have done wrong, and have learned from the mistakes I have made so I will not commit them and break any other rules.

3B) RDM - Random Death Match Definition:

Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban)

Ok unbanned for your FINAL chance

Make sure you refresh yourself on the rules and remember to RP everything... including the moments before shooting someone.

This is all about good quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back