What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Ban appeal (Unbanned 31/12/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Sir,

Today I was trying to join the server and I saw that I was banned for 2 reasons.
The first one is about disconnecting, but I can explain that. If you check my IP, you will see that it matches with the player Mika aka 2standby(Forum nick).
He's my brother, we share the same house/internet, and we both were having internet problems that were fixed today (as you can see in this post)
About the second report, I will be honnest with you, I didnt know about the Rule 4A: Safe Zones, because havent read the rules. I've read them now.
However, I did what some people do to me, because I didnt know the rules before.
The player "Wenborn", that made the report, he knows the rules, and he killed me on safezone without a word, as you can see on the end of the second video of this post:
Everybody learn with their mistakes, this mistake made me learn and understand the Rules of this server to alowd me to play without ruin the others people game.
I would like to get a second chance, If you give me a second chance I wont disappoint you, I will follow the server rules and I wont cause you more troubles.

Best Regards,
Miguel

Last edited by a moderator:
Safezones are there for a reason. People need to be able to conduct business without having to worry about being killed.

Post here that you have read our rules quoting here which rule you have broken and post your GUID for a last chance.

Rule 1: Cheating, exploiting, hacking

All of the below offences are worthy of a ban, any Cheating, exploiting or Hacking on our server will result in a instant ban:

1A) Cheats, scripts or hacks of any kind are not allowed. Even those who are not considered harmful, like graphical enhancement utilities.

1B) Combat logging during a fire fight, resisting arrest, or when the police are in pursuit is exploiting. Logging off while downed (pending revive) is also a exploit.

1C) Disconnecting or re-spawning to clear yourself from the police wanted list is exploiting,

1D) For your own character protection everyone is expected to report suspicious player behaviour. If you, for example, receive a high amount of money from another player, that player is obviously a hacker. If you do not report him immediately after becoming aware of his behaviour, you are at risk of being banned also.  

1E) We have money logs and regularly check players money, If you are using a money exploit we will find you and the outcome is a permanent ban.

1F) Duplication of any items (money, weapons , vests, night vision goggles etc) is exploiting

1G) Landing choppers on the roof of a drug dealer/drug processing is exploiting

1H) Bounty hunters working with rebels to game the bounty system will be banned along with the person helping the bounty hunter.

Rule 4A: Safe Zones

VDM = Instant Ban (We have a anti VDM script however running people over for fun is banable and considered VDM)
Killing = Instant Ban, No killing in the safezone... no killing from outside the safezone if someone is inside it and no killing people outside the safezone from the safezone.

Robbing = You are not allowed to rob a person who is inside the greenzone, these are considered safe heavens for players to meet and have friendly meets/chats

Flying = You may land in the greenzone however, The police will send any choppers found to the crusher, Landing in the greenzone is against the server law (not rules), The police will however open fire.

Weapons = Your weapon must be holstered inside the greenzone, If not then you will not doubt get in a spot of trouble by the police.

Police Stations = The police stations are police spawn points therefore are marked in blue, Any killing here will result in a ban.

VIP/Donator area = This is a safezone all the rules above apply to this area.

I do understand the rules now.I wont break them again.

Here is my GUID: e29cb5c8042ff78389d06853e70659ae

Thanks for the second chance!

Best regards, Miguel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back