What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Ban Appeal QUICK PLEASE FOR THE EVENT!!! (Format not used)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FPSbar

I need you to unban me quick! I was organizing my guitar and amplifier and microphone and I cant compete now because I'm banned!

Please unban me frm ts quick so I can join!!!

What the hell is this thinking banning some one before going on up stage?!

PLEASE UNBAN ME:

Ingame name: Bar

ARMA III ID: 76561198059058653

Know what? You've spent enough of my time, cancelled a chat with my friends and went in to sing in your event but nooo lets ban Bar because he made 2secs noises who weren't on purpose. IDC what your saying and I know you'll say it's my fault. bb. nice community by the way. go hell.

Delete / sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
User was banned for tolling, and constant static on mic even after being warned. Being a general troll user was warned multiple times by Fuel and the final ban was done by myself due to it disturbing the event. You are free to appeal the ban but please use the correct format found . No one is to reply without evidence, or being admins/original poster.

User was banned for tolling, and constant static on mic even after being warned. Being a general troll user was warned multiple times by Fuel and the final ban was done by myself due to it disturbing the event. You are free to appeal the ban but please use the correct format found . No one is to reply without evidence, or being admins/original poster.
Troll? that's just a lie. I did not troll at all. All I've done and wasn't my fault is the mic noises.

I didn't even know I had it till you've banned me. but gj with lying. I know you're good in it.

Troll? that's just a lie. I did not troll at all. All I've done and wasn't my fault is the mic noises.

I didn't even know I had it till you've banned me. but gj with lying. I know you're good in it.
All the mentors keep a database of bans where admins, forum moderators, ingame admins and other moderators can all see the bans made on teamspeak along with a record of who has been trolling.
You were inserted here with a 5 minute ban matching the description Stealthee has wrote.

Ross, ALUK Mentor

EDIT: Turns out after reading you were the one who was perm banned. You really should use the template too.

I don't appreciate being called a liar and also the post you wrote telling us go to hell or what ever is out of order, Mentor Fuel banned and kicked you multiple times with warnings to stop disturbing the event and sort your stuff out elsewhere. One or two of your warnings were for trolling using soundboards or whatever/speaking over an act. I gave the final permanent ban for the constant static of your mic disturbing the event and your seem to be refusal to mute your microphone.

Regards ALUK Server Mentor Stealthee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back