What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Ban Appeal for Zed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zed

Banned
Hello Wilco, I was previously banned by you for killing cops on the public slot. I then sent you a message saying I would never do It again, And since that day I never broke a rule. About 1-2 Weeks ago I tried to log in at I got the message "Previously Banned".

Can you explain why I'm banned? You told me I hacked... But all I did was walk upstairs and stare at you. I'm being extremely honest with you, I would never hack. I would never put some unwanted software into my Arma 3 Folder. Believe me. I learned to not but Unwanted Software's in my game directories, because In arma 2, I was globally banned for downloading some fake file.

Please, Unban me. I'd love to play on your wonderful server again. :) I can't find any other servers that are good, and now im looking at yours thinking... 'I want to play here!'.

My old name that you banned me from: Generalshotz

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you not the same Zed that is posting tutorials on the mods forums ? and asking questions about how to add things to your own server etc ?

Sorry you was banned twice I am not going to risk a 3rd time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back