What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Ban Appeal (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

2standby

Hey there, i'm new at this server. Got banned for an unknown reason, sorry if i broke any rule. I don't even know the time period for this ban. Before I get banned I was having a gun fighting with the police, then my internet disconnected and when I got it back, I tried to log in and the game wont alowd me. It kicks me off with the message "admin ban". I would like to be unbanned and I will get my internet router changed next week, so it will help me to not disconnect so much. Thankyou very much.

I will try avoid you trouble, sorry.

IG Name: Mika

1 you got banned because you disconnected the second you were restrained by the police and came back minutes later and 2 don't bump your thread you have just added an extra few days onto your appeal process.

the bump, was just because i thought this post was bugged or something. because you answered to everybody last night but me, and I thought u couldnt see it.

about the ban, you can see on teamspeak that I disconnect alot too, usually at night. I dont know why... I think it's my router, it will  be changed next week. If you check my gear I had nothing special on me at the moment that the police was arresting me. I had cheap gear that I could afford after spending some time in jail.

Denied

Come back when you have a new router or your confident over a week period that your internet has not disconnected while online gaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back