What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Ban Appeal (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello.

Today I was banned from the server by admin Kris on the grounds that I committed RDM. At the time, I did not feel that I had randomly death matched due to the situation.

So briefly, I will explain what was happening:

My friend Djjay was driving an offroader. The owner of the car, Bonnie, was wanted and was sitting in the back alongside myself, who was also wanted. A police officer pulled us over and had suspicions that the owner of the car was wanted. I automatically assumed that he had entered the registration plate into the database and seen that the owner was wanted.

So the driver, Djjay, stepped out of the vehicle and began to prolong the conversation as he was aware the 2 passengers were wanted. I was under the impression that the officer can obtain our names by simply checking us for licences, it is not stated on the rules page that this cannot happen. The officer then asked if he could check the vehicle to see if it was stolen or the something. I assumed he was going to check the passengers and see that I am wanted and arrest me.

I had two options at that time. I could run and almost certainly get tazed as his primary weapon was unholstered or I could proceed to shoot him. It is not stated in the rules that a warning must be given. So after shooting him in an attempt to preserve my freedom, I was banned.

After speaking with Kris on teampspeak about the situation, it was revealed that the role play could be extended way beyond what I was aware of. This is down to the fact that the rules on role play are extremely vague and open to interpretation, so I assumed the most basic form of role play could occur and I wasn't going to ask the cop to drop his weapon and chance him shooting me, which now I know would have been against the role play rules after speaking with Kris.

So from this experience I have gained more knowledge on the role play rules, which aren't stated on the site, and I have also re-read every rule to make sure of this. Therefore I know the rules well now.

If I am unbanned I can assure you that this situation will not happen thanks to Kris informing me of what could have happened.

Thanks for your understanding.

Sounds like Kris has explained a few things to you however I would like you to do the following before you are unbanned.:

Ensure you read our rules quoting here which rule you have broken and post your GUID, not your Arma ID, for a final chance on the server.

No reply from player. Please open another thread linking this one and answer any questions that are outstanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back