What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Ban Apeal (Format not used)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salomon

I was banned regarding a combat log. This was posted with a video showing me Dcing while getting arrested:

This was my bad. I had no idea the officer took it that serius so close to the server restart. It was literally 1 min before the server was going down. When he arrested me i lost connection (if i remember correctly, long time ago).

I was not trying to dodge prison or anything, just logging of the server/ dcing. I do see how this can be taken as a server rule break, but i do hope you are not going to give me a perma ban for this. Never my intention to break the rules at all.

If the Person arresting me feel disrespectet by my action i will appoligise for my action.

I really hope you may see this as a simple misunderstanding near the server restat rather than a rule-breaker.

If This had nothing to do with server restart, i see that i break the rule. That was because it was getting late and i never really thought of the consequenses of logging.

d0b56c178d627bfdaa34c466d4af9565 -1 Joffrey lannister - Forum Report 26/01/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back