What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Bad Cops

Status
Not open for further replies.

pikeymid

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Ben

Time & Date this happened: 22.04.2015  01:10 am

Which Server did this happen on: server 1

Description of what happened: executed from a cunt

What Rule Was Broken ?: [SIZE=medium]3B)[/SIZE][SIZE=medium] RDM - Random Death Match Definition:[/SIZE]

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: no

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

http://dropshots.com...-04-21/21:05:07

http://dropshots.com/jakamoko/date/2015-04-21/21:05:07

I am the person who is being reported.

I think what I did here killing the guy was probably over the top, but as you can see in his own evidence, he was trolling/exploiting he was jumping into vehicles while restrained, didn't talk to the officers once, continued to eject from the vehicle when he was being put into the patrol car, this wasn't RDM but the role play was poor from my side and I probably shouldn't have killed him like I did.

I understand officers can get into trouble for letting this happen but I will add the officers where outnumbered by multiple armed rebels and they where not apart on this and had no idea what was going to happen I wouldn't want them to be punished for my actions.

Once again I would like to apologize for my actions my role play was poor in this case and I will up my game in future I understand this level of it isn't wanted here.

However Pikeymid I would like to know why you feel the need to insult me on a personal level 

I've been a member of this community for 6 months and this is the first time someone has posted a description like this in a report  against someone as far as I can remember.

I would like to also say that this report has nothing to do with bad cops as I am not a Police officer and you're reporting "Bad Cops"

Rules broken by the reporter:

3C) Trolling - The following examples are considered trolling however there are multiple others so we advise common sense.

3D) Microphone only servers

Rule 2) Cheating/Exploiting/Hacking/DDOS Attacks.

- [TI] Ben

I am reporting bad cops because they done nothing after you executed me they probably bought you a drink and took you home to sleep with there daughters and yes in my experience this is the behaviour of a cunt what would you call it? Anyways im done with this away to smoke a bowl.

I'm quite confused on what your trying to get at now, yes you were killed when ben said stuff about the "thing" in the sky, there were 5 rebels in rebel gear i could not stop you dying due to i did not have my gun out, yes i would of liked to stopped him killing you but the fact is as soon as i taz him i would of been shot dead when they get their guns out.

I could not do anything think due to all the officers were lined up and most did not have their guns out, i might of been able to taz one of them (i did not see were Ben went) but risking 5 officers i don't think any of us wanted to all die, we vauled out lives and patched your bullet wounds up afterwards.

I'd like to add a few points tho

• You did not RP with me when i was RPing with you, in fact you did NOT even say a word
  • You exploited by jumping into the off roads drivers seat when you were in cuffs and tried to drive off (thank god for the script which stops you doing this and kicked you out of the off road)
  • I even missed clicked and gave you a 1750 which you did not pay
  • As soon as you got up you broke RP "sorry lads i'm posting this on the forums" 

Why is this report about us when it's named ben ? i'm a little confused.

(posting due to the posts seems to be about me and a few others "bad cops" i was there)

PS: I would like to add hes abusing players on the forums "cunt" 

Last edited by a moderator:
I am the person who is being reported.

I think what I did here killing the guy was probably over the top, but as you can see in his own evidence, he was trolling/exploiting he was jumping into vehicles while restrained, didn't talk to the officers once, continued to eject from the vehicle when he was being put into the patrol car, this wasn't RDM but the role play was poor from my side and I probably shouldn't have killed him like I did.

I understand officers can get into trouble for letting this happen but I will add the officers where outnumbered by multiple armed rebels and they where not apart on this and had no idea what was going to happen I wouldn't want them to be punished for my actions.

Once again I would like to apologize for my actions my role play was poor in this case and I will up my game in future I understand this level of it isn't wanted here.

However Pikeymid I would like to know why you feel the need to insult me on a personal level 

I've been a member of this community for 6 months and this is the first time someone has posted a description like this in a report  against someone as far as I can remember.

I would like to also say that this report has nothing to do with bad cops as I am not a Police officer and you're reporting "Bad Cops"

Rules broken by the reporter:

3C) Trolling - The following examples are considered trolling however there are multiple others so we advise common sense.

3D) Microphone only servers

Rule 2) Cheating/Exploiting/Hacking/DDOS Attacks.

- [TI] Ben
He started talking to us when he got in the car after he was brought back to life by us.

1C) Swearing at someone outside of roleplay is not tolerated and punished by a ban - His 'description' of Ben could fall under this?

I was also on the scene (I was the one with my binoculars out, facing the other way). There was essentially nothing the cops could do in this scenario. There were several rebels visible, but there were also some that we could not see. Engaging on the rebels after the incident would've been suicidal.

As the person who supplied the footage I would just like to add that should any confirmation be required of the amount of rebels in the area at the time I do have another 8-9 minutes of footage before this which clearly indicates this.

With that said I still don't think it excuses what happened to the individual reporting, It felt wrong at the time and the more I watch it the more wrong it feels, there was no rp with the actual civilian only with the officers, the civilian was restrained and in police custody I personally don't feel it was right for him to be executed in such a manner and so blatently infront of police dealing with the individual.

Ok @pikeymid wash your mouth out with soap. I don't know who the hell you think your are going around calling people cunts but it ends here with you having a 7 day forum ban, congratulations. As for the ban its denied. RP needs to be improved but ben has shown he understands this and has apologized. At the end of the day we are here for fun, insulting people like this over a games is pathetic.  If evidence is show of you exploiting and breaking rp like has been suggested you will  be on the other end of the report a player.  @♥PrincessShannon♥ 

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back