What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Backstory of Babou

Bob Belcher

It was slowly turning from day to night. I could tell by the glint of light of the moon reflecting into my compass, as I tried to avoid these thunderclouds exploding in the silence. She was shaking more and more as we flew towards them, and the aroma of hot metal and oil surrounded the cockpit. I increased the throttle but she would not go any higher. The rattling sound of the rotor cutting through the heavy raindrops made my heart pound even faster. I look back to see the LT lit a cigarette. He keeps it tight between his arms sort of protecting it from the cold mighty wind blowing right through the hummingbird. Holding his breath and exhaling it while looking back at me. The stare I receive almost gives me hope and faith that we will make it through this mission. My co-pilot desperately looks at the map, while trying to plan a route for us to follow as the bird touches every wave she passed. I was shouting in the radio when the alarm in the helicopter tried to tell me this was it. “Did they actually follow us? I though we lost them ages ago”, he said, with an almost raspy voice. As a last resort, I deployed my flares, and tried to use a bleed maneuver to get between the mountains across the shore. It just wasn’t enough. They were faster, and she was too damaged. “This is it”, I thought loudly while we were swallowed by the oceans darkness.

My body was washed ashore, on an unknown place I have never seen before. I got carried up on the concrete platform as I start to get my consciousness back. My eyes refused to open, because of the shining sun directly over me, and my soaked body started to dampen into the air. A shadow cast over my head and a voice penetrated my ears - wondering if I could hear him. I nod as an instinct, with a big fear of the guerrillas finally managed to capture me. I tried to grab the pill in my vest as the captain informed us to do if we ever got captured alive, but another force removed it and slowly pinned my arm down - onto the heated concrete. I could hear sirens in the distance moving closer and closer. My eyes would finally open, just to reveal two men in a black uniform looking straight back at me. “Police” it said on their vests, and they spoke almost better English than I could understand. “What’s going on?” I asked while balancing between consciousness and not. “We found you lying on the rocks along the quay – you are in Kavala now”, he replied with a smile forming on his lips. I gently smiled back as the blue lights from the sirens almost overrun the sun, and a small truck entered the gate leading to the quay. I could clearly see the colors on the side seeming friendly in light green and yellow with large letters spelling “NHS”. Two people in green clothing jumped out and said, “Everything is going to be fine”, while another opened the back, and pulled out a transporting bed. They lifted me up on the count of three and rolled me into the backroom of the truck. My mouth and nose were covered with something clear, while the comforting sound of air from a pressurized tank filled the area. “Hmm. Kavala.” - I thought to myself as I looked out of the back, and it became darker, and darker, and darker.

- Babou

//

This is a roleplay story of how I got to this Island. I Joined the community in November, but this is the first time I got the time to write something about my character! I plan to write a v.2 of my life on the island, and how it escalated 

I would like to thank:

The NHS and Police for the good work they do

@DrewYou might not remember me, but I remember the roleplay situations I have had with you in Kavala

@JamzFor giving me advices regarding incidents that have happened and resolving these in-game

@Wilco@Neo@Mr Cardoso@Ciaran@Vladic Kafor keeping this wonderful community alive and improving it in a positive direction

@DainMKand the other support team for great job and responding fast on TeamSpeak

And the other people i forgot to mention, and didnt manage to tag for some reason!! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back