What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

B_Duck (Refused)

Status
Not open for further replies.

B_Duck

In-game name:

B_Duck

Your player ID (copy from your arma 3 profile):

What was lost:
 -314,000 pounds

- 4-5 pistol

- racing clothes and helmet.

- HEMTT box truck

- caryall backpack
Value of item/money lost:

~325000 pounds

Quick description of what happened:

We delivered 4 cargo trucks filled with frog legs to the kitchen, and on the way to a cash point the last truck in the convoy (me) randomly got blown up, on the death screen a guy pickey up the dropped money and just ran off afterwards before the rest of the team could respond to what happened. The dude picking up the money was sitting in an offroad truck on the side of the road as we passed him. The 3 other people in the convoy were:

[DC] Toshiro

RED

Axhibeck

We actually witnessed this as I was hovering near Athira waiting to pick up a friend, we saw the guy in the blue pickup who we assumed had rammed you but survive, go for your stuff, then drive off, hit something get out of his truck and leg it towards Athira. 

yeah i was also one of the trucks he was with he waited on the side of the road looking a little fishy i did say to the rest of the convo to keep an eye on him. we all past him and the black truck just blow up and  the guys pick up was still on the side of the road so i dont know what the guy did i didnt get time 2 see who it was by the time i turned my truck around 2 try shoot is wheels out he was long gone as i was in the front. but as duck say on the post he just got blown up no warring and the guy grabbed the cash and ran for it before we can react 

Please resubmit .... Vehicles return to your garage so we do not comp for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back