What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Awesome Chinise lad

Yuri Zaytsev

Here is a cool Chinese guy that I've met, trying to pronounce my name, I did not realize for a moment there :D

We spent about 2 hours picking peaches and talking about politics.

Watch these in order.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

​

Last edited by a moderator:
I helped this guy on teamspeak earlier. He is new and has no idea what he's doing but he is a really nice guy.

Here is the full length video 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

You can tag him @Flaky

Here's hes police application: 

Which got denied :p Someone should show him the ropes, or even practice english with him!

AWWWWWWW! I love new guys they say the best things  :relaxed:

Can we get #getflakyonthepolice? 

Well i'm mostly joking, i believe he got denied for a reason and i hope he asks what it is and improves on it :)

Can we get #getflakyonthepolice? 

Well i'm mostly joking, i believe he got denied for a reason and i hope he asks what it is and improves on it :)
He just needs more role-play experience you never know when the month cool down ends he might not wan't to join the police again.

Haha. @Flakycame into our TS the other day, asking what to do. XD We were in a gunfight and stressing and he was asking what he needed to do and stuff. It took a while before we made clear to him that the people in the staff rooms could help him way easier then us. XD But he is a super nice guy indeed.

At least take him for a ride along :) But i understand your reason :)
He can do ride-alongs no problem, if he would like to do so go to the Waiting for ride along (SGT+) in TS

Back