What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Away on tour! return to be banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
erm. yeah went on tour to afghan for 6 months i return home to find out that im banned dont even know why all im told is "skriptkid" , my family must have found out my password while away as i have 2 younger brothers in the house, im very sorry for this 

I just checked your IP with our bans list and the following appeared 8x.xxx.xxx.xx4 -1 Scriptkid i have also now found your GUID and it has the same reason.

Anything to say about this ?

Also please do not use the younger brother reason here it does not work with us, the PC is yours and if someone has used some sort of hack from it then it will stand.

Last edited by a moderator:
What else can I say? I know nothing about it saying I was at the other side of the world, don't even know why I have been banned! The pc is mine yes but I don't have control over who uses it from the other corner of the world!

There is nothing i can do, someone on your GUID (copy of arma3) which is connected to your steam account has ran a script of some sort which has caused the ban.

but lets be fair here what was I suppost to do to stop this? Could always fly back to change my password that's if somehow I knew somebody was on it!

For the safety of our server and a whole community I am not going to risk an unban.

We do not unban hackers or for that matter anyone that has hacked from that GUID/IP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back