What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Athira HQ

Should we have a new HQ for Athira?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ciaran

Computer Janitor
Management
Dev Team
Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Firefighter
So, after doing a bit of running around lately as a officer I have come to see that the Athira Cop Base looks a bit to Military for a cop base in the UK. I would like to do this vote to see if we would like to move it to a different building that is less military. This would be like the type of the Kavala HQ building, or maybe a different one. But it will NOT have the tower in.

Place your Votes!

Well, if they're gonna get a new HQ, atleast make an event so us rebels can raid the current athira hq so they are forced to get a new one.

Oh god yes. I asked for office buildings when I was CI of Athira. Any chance I could have an office with my name on it there pwese???

I know a good spot that was looked at man many months ago. It was going to be the new Athira HQ but for some reason, never actually happened.

My vote is no. I'd rather vote for alternatives than somewhere unknown currently. Athira is home to the prison and drug dealer. As well as being close to Terminal. I think it does need that extra fortification. The giant tower, maybe not. But the little ones help.   

Seems strange to me how this poll is opened up to non-police members.

I 100% agree with the office buildings, would be great however, trying to compare athira to The UK is a trouble. In the UK there are not people would would kill themselves to re spawn and don't have massive machine guns and military vehicles.

I love the Athira HQ because its "open plan" and accessible. Maybe give it alittle revamp, I feel bad that one of their buildings (next to vehicle spawn) is a rusty farm shed

#FixPyrgos
Well that's partly why I have been absent lately because we have nothing to do there at all now days because it has lost all the attraction for the civs and rebels aka turned into a ghost town and we've asked for a fix for that but feels ignored and that really takes down the morale of being a DI there and try to do anything special...

Might leave or not leave DI don't really know but sure as hell have not been feeling motivated lately at all... Might be the fact of had played this game since March nonstop...

Well that's partly why I have been absent lately because we have nothing to do there at all now days because it has lost all the attraction for the civs and rebels aka turned into a ghost town and we've asked for a fix for that but feels ignored and that really takes down the morale of being a DI there and try to do anything special...

Might leave or not leave DI don't really know but sure as hell have not been feeling motivated lately at all... Might be the fact of had played this game since March nonstop...
There's been plans in the works for Pygros, and something will happen soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back