What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[AP] Panda (Action: Ban Issued 23/09/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Barowski

Advertising
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Panda

Time & Date this happened: 22:00 GMT +1

Description of what happened:

So i guard a friends body while waiting for a medic, starts off by getting RDM attacked and shot on site down to 18% hp, i take cover telling all to leave, then one guy trying to take me from roof when wolfbain see him from chopper, i shoot him coming down on me, thats panda, then he combatlogg instant... Then i go down trying to get ppl to leave then Connor RDM me aswell, the entire fight started off with a RDM Attack against me so no of the kills are called for or any rp! . Maybe report against Connor comes aswell with vid, not sure yet. Just so god damn tired of all this!

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: yeah kinda...

Please post video evidence/screenshots here

http://i.imgur.com/VA8T0Ws.jpg

(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

I don't. I think about what I do, instead of shouting out "Put up your hands", me doing that and then him shooting me because I complied.

u know we upload this cause we die, buy new gear and getting killed again, alot of the "rival" gang is doing stuff like this all the time, and only plf are getting shit on at the forums...

BAN HAMMER  ! BAN HAMMER  ! BAN HAMMER  ! BAN HAMMER  ! BAN HAMMER  ! BAN HAMMER  ! 

Im sorry but when you were killed and that heavy breathing just made me laugh.

Ban Issued for Exploting

8d9474f67ecfd5611c2c767898872bd3 -1 [AP] Panda - Forum Report 23/09/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back