What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Anyone seen Taxi Driver?

PC Aaron

I was gonna try RPing as Travis from the film taxi driver but I really don't understand what the fuck it was about can anyone help?

I read this one like; mhm....Travis...Mhm....Taxidriver....mhm ,Then I lost the path of the post with the last words.

There is a really well known film called taxi driver and the character played by Robert de niro is called Travis (he's the taxi driver) and I was wondering I anyone knows why he goes and kills the pimp guys?

I watched it too but I don't remember

The character is meant to be a portrait of the loneliness that the individuals in big societies/cities ironically experience (specially if rejected by the society), and how it affects the psyche in such a dramatic way... wich ends up being a social problem, instead of a personal issue.

At least thats my reading of such a great movie

The character is meant to be a portrait of the loneliness that the individuals in big societies/cities ironically experience (specially if rejected by the society), and how it affects the psyche in such a dramatic way... wich ends up being a social problem, instead of a personal issue.

At least thats my reading of such a great movie
Is he happy in the end cause he smiles and Betsy is int he back of the taxi?

Back