What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Antony Short - Unban Appeal (Unbanned 14/04/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TonyShort

In-game name:Antony short

Steam Profile ID:76561198008309820

GUID:826f0f8ed1feae60be0493cb543e626b

Date & Time you were banned:11/04/2015  around 21:30

Copy and paste the rule you broke:

[SIZE=medium]6A) You are unable to kill anyone in a green zone (Punishment is a ban)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Reasons why we should give you a final chance:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]We were going to the Kavala garage as we were very low on fuel and as we got there an armed officer who kept his rifle aimed at us pulled us out of the vehicle instantly as we landed (We were pulled out of the helicopter just after we had landed which in my opinion was nowhere near enough time, i also think the heli didn't even touch the ground as it pushed the pilot over which shows the officer did not give us enough time), without saying anything (he may have said something but the helicopter was too loud) or giving us time as I was putting my weapon in my bag and aimed a gun at us. When my friend fell to the ground I thought he had been killed by the officer so I shot him out of instinct and forgetting we were in a green zone as we don't usually go to Kavala. I also thought he had tased or killed my friend as he was on the ground next to the helicopter where the officer was looking just before the image shown below when he turned towards me.[/SIZE]
2sbwm0n.png

(image from zippo's ban request)

10:04 PM 11/04/2015

Last edited by a moderator:
This is why it is beneficial to be active on the forums so you can defend yourself in this situation.

I have unbanned you for a final chance. Do not waste it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back