What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

ANPR

Ghaleb

Hi, So I've just got my PCSO and learned some new stuff, like the police controls and stuff you can use, I can use every single command execpt for one, and that is the ANPR, it says that I need to use the ''/'' button for it, but the thing is my keyboard doesnt have numpad where the ''/'' button is, so what do I do? is there a way around it?

Hmm... not sure but try key binding it? Tbh idk if there is a way to change your key binde since it’s a script and didn’t try changing it my self, but either that’s your option or buying a new keyboard :/. Don’t think there is other option around there...

It’s probably a user action keybind not sure which one though

Last edited by a moderator:
you can buy a numpad on like amazon i think and connect it but im not sure how it works in terms of binding the key or if its a script...

Can't bind over scripts it is set to / no way to change that however not really sure what type of keyboard your using that has no number pad or workaround system 

Hi, So I've just got my PCSO and learned some new stuff, like the police controls and stuff you can use, I can use every single command execpt for one, and that is the ANPR, it says that I need to use the ''/'' button for it, but the thing is my keyboard doesnt have numpad where the ''/'' button is, so what do I do? is there a way around it?
When I was in police I had to use the divide button next to num lock hope this works 

Last edited by a moderator:
I cracked this problem a while back when I was a CSO....

Hope it helps! 

Can't bind over scripts it is set to / no way to change that however not really sure what type of keyboard your using that has no number pad or workaround system 
I have an arachnid keyboard, I needed space on my disk for my food.. this way I can eat and play so I bought a small keyborad. 

My love for food made things complicated, but thats ok.. 

Hmm... not sure but try key binding it? Tbh idk if there is a way to change your key binde since it’s a script and didn’t try changing it my self, but either that’s your option or buying a new keyboard :/. Don’t think there is other option around there...
I'm Thinking of a new keyboard tbh 

I have an arachnid keyboard, I needed space on my disk for my food.. this way I can eat and play so I bought a small keyborad. 

My love for food made things complicated, but thats ok.. 

I'm Thinking of a new keyboard tbh 
That keyboard has a function button if I remember 

Have you ever heard of macros ? You know you can set a certain keyboard key as / for example some unussed button , you set it to be like / with a help of something similar that VikRambo posted

Have you ever heard of macros ? You know you can set a certain keyboard key as / for example some unussed button , you set it to be like / with a help of something similar that VikRambo posted
no never heard of it, how does it work? is it something I have to download?

496171a.png

That keyboard has a function button if I remember 
here is the picture of it, where is it? 

if you have any software that comes with your keyboard im sure you can set thoose M1 - M6 keys to act like / in your case

Back