What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Anime Suggestions

Smokez

I've been watching some anime lately and i want to watch more but i don't have any ideas. Can anyone give me some suggestions? :)

FMA:Brotherhood is a must watch. My personal favourite is Steins:Gate so i recommend that as well.

Yeah i was meant to write another post soooooo.....

Watch:

High School DxD for the massive boobs.

Anohana to cry like a little bitch.
Yes Highschool DxD has a brilliant plot!! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Watch:

The feels for Anohana 

tumblr_ln9vo54S0D1qhrxq5o1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Watched anohana and high school dxd waiting for episode 6, ur statement is definitely truee :D

Watch:

Ghost Stories (The English dub version), the English dubbing company made the anime a black comedy as the original story line was really bad

99% of English dubs are bad, is this one actually good ?

@
Yes it's better than the Japanese one, as the original was considered rather poor so ADV created their own script for it instead of just translating it in English while still following the story structure at the same time.

True, when i started watching anime i was watching dubbed. As soon as i heard subbed i switched straight away it's original and better i guess. 
Voice acting for anime seems to be better in JAP than in English or any other lang, for me anyway o_o

Dude, here u go:
(I had a animelist before I found the animelist page then my harddrive died R.I.P so I can't really remember but w/e)

To make it easy just watch all that was done before 2013 roughly said but yeah, ofc u can still find some good but meh.
Other then that I would recommend all of the above -Fanservice DXD
Maybe go with a genre next time would make it easier.

Dubbing doesn't even seem like a real job so always watch in japanese, not korean or english or w/e

Oh and almost forgot, on par with the brain melting like Steins;Gate i would also say Death Note is as equally mind mashing

Btw if you want to watch anime free, theres a program called popcorn time and you can get alot of free anime on there! I dont watch anime, i just use it for the films and series :p  

Back