What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Andrew - Unban Appeal (Unbanned 19/02/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jennings52

Your In-game name: Jenno

Your Steam Profile ID: 76561198080349816

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter):

6a11c130ece03ebb59b7fa02541b4b8c

Date & Time you was banned: 06/02/2015 Approximately 2:45 AM.

lease copy and paste the rule you broke: You were kicked off the game. (BattlEye: Admin Ban (Banned by: PC Steve Cork :Appeal at AltisLife.co.uk))

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: Early this morning was pretty hectic, we where organizing a possible hit on the H.M waiting for the last 2 police officers to come online and where gathering hostages in and around Kavala. The police started dwindling in numbers so we where looking for something fun to do because we rented an ifrit by mistake instead of purchasing it, during our adventures three police officers decided to give chase for around 5-10 minutes until they got out of their vehicles just outside Kavala and opened fire on us. We took the ifrit to an overlooking hill to get cover, returned fire and killed all three police officers on the scene for engaging with us. 

After that incident was over we got back in the ifrit and made our way back to Kavala for food and water, it was at this point we seen another gang driving this vehicle (http://imgur.com/bKnwbsy) who all jumped out of their vehicles at the sight of us and began running aiming their weapons at our ifritNever having seen this vehicle outside the UNMC we all panicked and started to flee, our driver at the time crashed into the wall outside the Hospital and the guys in the army truck where close behind. Having no time to get into the ifrit we decided to RP our way out and it was at this point the 3 police officers from earlier showed back up at exactly the same moment as the army truck. 

Myself, Richard and Eva where all out of the ifrit at this point shouting to both the clan and the police officers to remain in their vehicles or risk being shot when they're out. The police jumped out and immediately began firing on us to which again we where spooked and panicked and returned fire to the police officers. We had Richard across the road in a building who managed to take one out and Eva in the street take a second, I was on the border line of the green zone by the front entrance (where we crashed out ifrit) when i returned fire and took the last guy out. 

​This was definitely not an intentional plot to kill people in the green zones, we not 15 minutes before got out of an engagement with the police officers and succeeded only to enter back into Kavala to by chased down by this (http://imgur.com/bKnwbsy) along with the 3 police officers from earlier engagements. I am very familiar with the rules on this server but this time I wasn't, we wasn't sure if a conflict caused one street away from a green zone, which ended up us crashing into the wall of the green zone after a vehicle chase and exiting the vehcile and raising our weapons to protect our self would definitely count as us engaging in the green zone because the conflict was already happening and we just happened to crash into the green zone wall at the time. The call was deffinitely not easy to make on this one with the rules regarding Green zones don't state anything about engagements ENDING up in / around the green zone by a mistaken crash. 

I can assure you that myself, Richard and Eva all absolutely love this game and always ALWAYS engage RP and communication with players before engaging, this was a temporary lapse in judgement under stress and panic that we thought the best option for escape was to open fire and we quiet frankly messed up, we should not have fired in that green zone simple as that. If un-banned you can be assured that you will not hear any incidents like this from my end again, I am very familiar with the rules and I'm usually the one getting pissed people didn't follow them. I apologise  for the lapse in judgement under stress, I can definitely say 100% this will not happen again on our part. 

Thanks for reading, Andrew. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I need to be sure you have read our rules as you havent quoted any of them here. You were banned for the VDM.

I was banned for VDM? I have never ran over someone with a vehicle? I'm confused right now.

I was immediately banned when I killed a police officer at the edge of a green zone, like my post above says and I don't recall every running anyone over? Myself, Richard and Eva where all banned following a police shoot out that left 3 officers dead near the Hospital like my post above says?

I'm really confused can you clarify if you really meant I was banned for VDM?

I understand the rules for VDM, do not run people over for "fun" and you are not allowed to run people over anywhere on the map including the red zones, but I haven't run anybody over not a single person?

Ok I was looking through your post history and found this post:

I assumed you were defending a VDM and got you and Jacob mixed up.

We will need to wait for @Sovereign to comment on this one.

That was regarding someone else that was part of my gang that I was just trying to defend, I wasn't actually part of that VDM. 

No problem, just glad to clarify that I hadn't VDM'd somebody. 

@Vladic Ka I remember this one. As the above person stated earlier to the event we chased an Ifrit down a few kilometers south of Niri and a gunfight broke out(I'll spare you the detailsl as no rules were broken.) both sides took casualties myself and the police I was with were killed. So we spawned back in Kavala rekitted and went patroling. We ended up near the hospital where we saw several vehicles and several individuals with guns. We got out walked in and I heard threats so I stated "I don't think ye understand where ye are." then gunfire broke out a moment later and we all died again,but this time in the greenzone. So I checked the names of the individuals who killed us and banned them for firing and killing in the hospital greenzone.

In short you and the two other people were banned for firing and killing in a greenzone. I explained this to Eva Watson(whom you mentioned) who contacted me on TS shortly after.

That's correct, like I said in my first post it was absolutely not intentional and we decided to open fire without actually thinking or realizing that we where in a green zone. 

I can guarantee nothing of this nature will ever happen again from myself or my friends, we where "high" on adrenaline I guess you could say having been in 2 rather large gun fights back to back and this judgement call turned out to be the wrong one.

I was definitely in the wrong firing in the green zone but I assure you it wasn't an intentional plot to kill in the green zone, it was a lapse in memory of both the rules and the location that we where currently at and like I say if unbanned nothing like that would happen again.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back