What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

An unban that I am waiting on (Unbanned 06/10/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calisto

hello a few months ago I requested an unban  and since then my first post here was approved and I was supposed  to be unbanned.

I am trying to contact Wilco again as to why he asked for my GUID and stuff through PM but yet after 4 months I am still banned and have no word.

Would like to have this resolved

Regards

He would have asked for your GUID because its what the data base runs off, and therefore is pretty much the only way to unban you. 

I know this... I used to admin for arma 2. I wasn't asking as to what he needed my GUID for, it was a statement that he wanted my GUID but I am still banned after all this time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please link the original post and your GUID here and I will sort it for you.

This is the thread

My GUID IS :912b10a5bfbds1bfbcda09fa4d243o

Thank you for your help

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats not a guid thats a steam ID/Arma 3 id... we need the alphanumeric number that displays in the corner when you join a server.

Updated and edited, the numbers before were just character ID it seems... Oh well there you go it's above.

Also Just want to ask why this is being treated like a new ban dispute when this was already disputed?

Ok please make sure you read the rules again and agree to them

I have issued a unban, Welcome back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back