What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

An ALUK podcast?

Jason Smith

Maple Syrup is love, Maple Syrup is life!
So I have recently been getting into a lot of podcasts recently and was wondering why ALUK doesn't do a podcast. I mean it would be a lot of fun just sitting down and recording people on the server and having small talk, sip some drinks and just have a bit of banter and fun time. I mean now if anyone is interested I guess give this post a vote and if not I guess give it a nope. :D

I'm thinking for a long time doing a recurrent event on the calendar called: "ALUK & Chill Nights" 

We would use tinychat or other webcam/audio/chat services out there to basically chat with community, answer some questions etc.

Some people that attended the last one liked it and asked me to re do it, so i might.

I'm thinking for a long time doing a recurrent event on the calendar called: "ALUK & Chill Nights" 

We would use tinychat or other webcam/audio/chat services out there to basically chat with community, answer some questions etc.

Some people that attended the last one liked it and asked me to re do it, so i might.
Google hangouts is a really good service, a podcast i watch used to use that! we could live stream it and stuff :p  

I would be up for this :)  

Last edited by a moderator:
I can picture it now, hobos sending inappropriate pictures and terrorist vines and all manor of shit, can't wait

Back