What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

ALUK Stock Exchange, Black Market & Licenses

Great job Jay! Something tells me you have had experience with graphs and charts :p Hope Pyrgos Haulage has insurance on their trucks with all the rebels around...

Hope Pyrgos Haulage has insurance on their trucks with all the rebels around...
Rumour has it they own the chop shops...

-----------

Last edited by a moderator:
Black Market now done. Prices may have changed in the last couple of updates, let me know and I'll change them :)

Black market is almost double in value to legal trade, as it should be. Good job again Jay mate.

P.S its not complete without a pie chart! everyone loves pie charts! :p

Black market is almost double in value to legal trade, as it should be. Good job again Jay mate.

P.S its not complete without a pie chart! everyone loves pie charts! :p
I present, The Wes Pie!

oimg

Excellent adds a sense of economical realism, kudos dude. All you need now is a flow chart to show people what route to take to earn money based on whether they're a law abiding civ or a rebel  :p

Nice to see something like this put up, this would have helped me so much if I was still a civ! :p

Updated with license prices.

Also added HEMMT Box to truck charts, not sure why I didn't include that from the beginning.

In light of the fishing net function now working correctly, I've made a fishy update. Note that the bulk price's are only a rough guideline of what you can earn seeing as you catch all fish around yer vessel.

Back