What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Altis Space Program!

Sam Jones

So recently in the ALUK police force, we have been considering ways of travelling to other islands such as the so called " stratis wasteland " and the infested " Chernarus Zombie Island". Today, by harnessing the power of hobo's and their hatchbacks, i believe i found a more efficient, faster and safer way of travelling! ( MORE TESTING REQURIED! HOBO VOLUNTEERS PLEASE APPLY BELOW)

http://plays.tv/video/565e015df0941eb390

Application Form ( Please Fill Out )

Name :

Is your family upset by the thought of you dieing?

Are you facing immediate deportation? Otherwise called a "ban" (If yes, immediate flights are availible)

Do you own a suitable beige hatchback?

Do you have the flare for adevnture!

Do you want to be a human flare...?

( Anyone that is compatent in filling out compensation requests shall not apply as i aint compensating anything!)

Ohh I do love my Sam and mystic  :D
Are you willing to sign up to next test flight, Airport tomorrow!

Application Form ( Please Fill Out )

Name :

Is your family upset by the thought of you dieing?

Are you facing immediate deportation? Otherwise called a "ban" (If yes, immediate flights are availible)

Do you own a suitable beige hatchback?

Do you have the flare for adevnture!

Do you want to be a human flare...?

( Anyone that is compatent in filling out compensation requests shall not apply as i aint compensating anything!)

I Would Be Willing To Apply But I Only Own A Blue Hatchback Sadly ...

I Would Be Willing To Apply But I Only Own A Blue Hatchback Sadly ...
Shame, im currently researching if colour changes speed of car. SO far i have concluded that Red is fastest followed by blue and beige is rather slow. I would be interested in a Red Hatchback owner to apply!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

one small step for desync , one big step for  arma 3 physics 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back