What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Altis Neon Unified League - EST 13/04

DI Arc Neon

Hi All,

Ive met and made friends with many of you, and as i plan to play this game a lot. i wana try forming a clan and running one for abit.

so "Altis Neon Unified League" has been formed.

(just two current members, and we will never grow beyond 6/7. want to try and keep it a small "crack unit" also, i have great relationships with A.C and all clans and want to keep it that way. consider us "back up" incase clan members are not there and you need bodies.)

so yeh, i will see how this develops.

how does one get a logo made ?

I can have a crack at this. I'm "Jake" in game, I had a run-in with you and the cops earlier today. I've managed to acquire a few weapons, so I might work with you soon, if that's cool.

I'll probably message you in-game before you see this, so there's that.

will be interesting to see what sort of team we can get together,hope you like the name Arc,shame about the abbreviation  :lol:

Ah I assumed you joined EDC, you might need to discuss the probability of joining in on gang meetings with byVelten, soverign and the leader of EDC.

yeh i was with EDC uptil today, and those guys are great. but as i have the chance to try doing a clan, fuck it...i wana give it ago. yeh that would be sweet to get an invite. im sure we have a few things to offer.

I'll most certainly be making a call to the ANUL patrol if I find myself in a tight situation :) .

perfect, send them over when you can and my A-team and I will start prepping.

also, as for clan stuff; i made the logo. got the files...edited them. put in drop box. used the url..and still it wouldnt come up in game...

any chance someone will kinda sort this out for me and i will pay them ?

thanks

Ben

I like the idea of you guys kinda being a A-team hehe, could come in handy for distractions among other things ;)

I can hear the poor civis of Kavala crying out when you attack................. " Help help the ANALS are attacking"

gif-family-guy-tv-shows-tv-1075564.gif

Back