What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Altis Life UK Firework Night!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilco

The King
Legendary Donator
fireworks2.jpg

Date: November 5th 2014

Time: 9PM GMT

Server: One (Please use server two if you do not wish to take part)

I am pleased to announce that this Wednesday (5th of November) we will be celebrating Guy Fawkes night aka bonfire night on the server in our first fireworks extravaganza

Now unfortunately the nice people at BIS did not put  fireworks in the game! Booo! so we are all going to need to string together and make this one a night to remember.

Therefore Ciaran will be making us a nice bonfire in Kavala square... the medics and police will be able to give out toffee apples and there will be... and this is the part that's going to make it happen... A NPC that will be selling starter pistols and all color flares for free... then with a countdown we all fire at the same time for a good 5 mins lighting up the Kavala sky.

We are hoping NPAS will fly over in hellcats at the end firing out flares.

You see in my head the vision of this is magical, hopefully we can make this work and if not at least we can have a bloody good laugh at its failure!

See you there!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be attending as a medic, hopefully making sure nobody is shot with those flares!

rember,rember the fifth of november

Yay, fireworks : D

Can NPAS have wipe outs for that night?

Make it legal for PLF to be in Kavala with LMGs using tracer rounds I say!

Know what else would be awesome, having the hellcat and ghost hawk fly in formation...AND A WIPEOUT BEHIND THEM

Don't let Commando with a jet after what he did to me in a helicopter!

29289sg.jpg

Look forward to attending as medic, hopefully nobody gets to badly burnt, remember firework safety people

Look forward to attending as medic, hopefully nobody gets to badly burnt, remember firework safety people
This came to mind. As we all know Kavala doesn't have the brightest of residents.

Don't think I will be there after all. If someone could record and post afterwards it would make Ross happym

Ladies & gentlemen be careful on firework night as I guarantee you that the medics are gonna be needed a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back