What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Altis Life Remembrance Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilco

The King
Legendary Donator
poppy.png

Remembrance Sunday

We do things a little differently in Altis due to the time of day the wider population wakes up so apologies that this didn't happen in Altis at 11am this morning.

Tonight at 8:30PM on server one in Kavala square we will mark a 2 min silence to remember the people who lost there lives fighting for our country's in all wars.

After the 2 min silence hopefully the police will do a joined gun salute to the fallen.

If you were not able to make it out to a remembrance event today lets remember virtually

Last edited by a moderator:
What about those idiotic selfish people that talk during that time, can police arrest them instantly?

What about those idiotic selfish people that talk during that time, can police arrest them instantly?
I will personally ban anyone who disrespects the 2 min silence but yes the police can arrest any idiots who try to wreck this.

It's not a time for fucking around. No matter how you pay your respect. 

It's becuase of the rebels we loose good people^^ RP wise of course.

But i see why not, ask our higher ups :)

I like that, rebels get to pay their respect too. Im in for that.

I'd like that. Permission willing, PLF would like to propose a simple gesture. We would like to enter the remembrance event. Our weapons will be holstered and no one will come to any harm. Once the gun salute has been announced, we'd like to take part. We will then leave without a single issue. I realise it's not within role play, but many of us have served our own countries at war, it would be a nice sentiment.

Edit - Wrong fourm post. Delete please.

I am glad to see this is in honour of those who have fallen in all our countries and all our wars. Although I will not be taking part publicly, I can assure you I will be paying my respects in solitude, outside a church on a hill, with quiet compassion.

I would hope nobody will think it acceptable to interrupt such a sombre event, but to those who do may the ban-hammer strike with both unrelenting and merciless force. These moments are no joke.

Humbly, 

Dain

I'd like that. Permission willing, PLF would like to propose a simple gesture. We would like to enter the remembrance event. Our weapons will be holstered and no one will come to any harm. Once the gun salute has been announced, we'd like to take part. We will then leave without a single issue. I realise it's not within role play, but many of us have served our own countries at war, it would be a nice sentiment.
100% yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back