What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Altis Five 0 Ep2 - Taken Hostage

Voltz

The Butler
Hello all,

Earlier today two men were kidnapped and I wanted to have a bit of RP. Now I took to the task and messaged him that I will come negotiate for their lives. I got to DP1 and proceeded from there. This is the experience.

During this time we have also found the quote of the day - "That man there is a twat".

Please bear in mind that it might still be processing.

Voltz

The use of press clothes by a hostage taker.... I think someone should have a quiet word in that mans ear about that...

I was the pilot, was a fun scenario, I got such a buzz when you guys flanked us.

I was the pilot, was a fun scenario, I got such a buzz when you guys flanked us.
Glad you guys enjoyed it too... I was our chopper pilot. Took quite a bit of setting up to get everyone in position, there was no way you were getting out of there :) either way glad to see something like this ending with both sides enjoying themselves. 

It was good fun, I really enjoyed it. But that quote though. - "That man there is a twat". Made my day.

Glad you guys enjoyed it too... I was our chopper pilot. Took quite a bit of setting up to get everyone in position, there was no way you were getting out of there :) either way glad to see something like this ending with both sides enjoying themselves. 
Haha nice one, i never usually partake in anything illegal in game but it turned out to be quite a fun situation :D

Back