What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Alrighty then

Status
Not open for further replies.

MITT GANG

So well, here I am again. Thank you Mitch. You know when you leave your computer at home and you have younger brother then there is a possible chance that he can get on your computer and play some of your games. He is 8 btw, so this happened yesterday when I was playing Nintendo 64. The Legend of Zelda, I walked out from the apartment for some reason and when I came back he had erased my 100% character. Ye I got pissed, these things happened but well I'm not going to ban him for playing on my Nintendo 64 for a simple mistake. I'm not saying that I did the mistake because I haven't done anything thats because I'm posting on this forum for the 3rd time. Doesn't it say anything to you? Well to get to the point. Mistakes happen. This server is the only server I play Altis Life on that's because of the community.

Last TOPIC. SRY FOR MY GRAMMAR, Swedish people you know.

Take care, bye

No problem, glad i could help. thank you for writing and reply on your unban request while i was waiting for a few days.

All the best on your travels.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back