What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Allowing Banned Drivers To Work.

Bobby Stanley

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Brief Summary:
Allowing Banned Drivers the ability to work.

Detailed Suggestion:
I've been a banned driver for a while and never had the chance to actually earn money unless you either rob a work related vehicle or borrow one, the issue with this is that if police catch you or find out that your the one driving, they will arrest you and therefore getting your license back will be longer, I know you could get involved with a bin crew and earn cash but doing the same job over and over again is boring and not what you want as you could have a variety.

The Pros:
Allows ban drivers to perform work without the risk

Possibility for extending this and acquiring new jobs within the city.

The Cons:
Devs Time having to find a way to get bikes for jobs and the possibility of new jobs relating this topic.

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?
Yes

It's more often than not, 14 days from your license is banned and until you can appeal it.
14 in which you can pursue other venues of RP; buy a pushbike, group up with others, or simply play another character for a while.

If you are banned from driving, why would you be allowed to drive anything?

-1 There is ways in the server to make money even with a banned license. Rent a boris bike and do some food deliveries #Deliverwho

i asked for bicycles to be added for food delivery, having no licence your pretty much limited to a bike, though could get a bike and a storage crate and go gathering

also the times with food delivery should be fine as i got to pelato and back from bean machine in around 10 mins on a scorcher

-1 There is ways in the server to make money even with a banned license. Rent a boris bike and do some food deliveries #Deliverwho
would need a bike adding to the job listing, unless your waiting only for dispatch requests ?

would need a bike adding to the job listing, unless your waiting only for dispatch requests ?
I believe you're correct. My apologies, it has been a while. I guess you could still use it for dispatch requests. That's what I mainly did, and I found it worthwhile.

you can make money on the back of a garbage truck, you can do RP jobs, like mechanic etc cant you? would be good to have a paper round job or mail delivery you can do on a pushbike

Back