What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

All4Dilan wishes to get unbanned (Actioned - TBJ)

Status
Not open for further replies.

All4Dilan

In-game name: Dilan Blome

Steam profile ID: 76561198046890926

GUID: 827782972952abf9e2a93d42aa6c2ca4

Date and Time i was banned: 19.01.2015

Rule i broke: 3B) RDM - Random Death Match Definition:

Good day and happy easter! I'm Dilan from Norway. In Janurary i first started to play on your loevely server. I didn't quite know the rules and i broke some of them wich got me perma banned. I didn't really care at the time, but now that it has gone 3 months i would really like to play on the server againt and this time i would play seriously. After watching Lirik's altis life videoes i really want to come back to play on your server. I can assure you that i will follow every single rule now that i have read them. 

I get it if you don't want to unban me since i broke your rules, but just know that i really want to play on your servers again. Thank you for reading this.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=12pt]Hello [/SIZE]@All4Dilan

[SIZE=12pt]Thanks for filing your unban appeal. However, if you could edit the post so it follows the process described here: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]We ask everyone to fill in this template so we can maximize efficiency around these procedures. If the template is not used, the unban request will be denied.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Thanks in advance and kind regards,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Khandamir,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]ALUK Forum moderator
aHqxErE.png
[/SIZE]

@All4Dilan

The picture youtubers paint is not what this server is about, Mny youtubers play on servers that are not atall serious RP... do you understand what this server is about ?

@Mention

Yeh i know what this server is about and i would like to rp seriously!

Last edited by a moderator:
827782972952abf9e2a93d42aa6c2ca4 - unbanned, both servers - wait for mid-day restart before logging on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back