What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Alfred Pennyworthy Banned (Unbanned 24/11/2014)

Salomon

I was banned for the following: Killing two police men in a greenzone by the garage (according to a admin, without roleplaying).

The reason for my actions where the following: I had been chased by them into the garage zone. (Not intentionally) Thats why i did not think the garage rule counted as of we where in the middle of a chase. The greenzone rule is there so that people have a safe place to hang out. I this chase so that people can get their veicle's without them being spawn-stolen by a lets say thief. killing the two officers at the garage was simply because i did not think about the greenzone rule having ANYTHING to do with the current event. 

Second of all i was accused for killing without roleplaying. RDM = Ban if no role-play, Remember this is a serious roleplay community therefore shooting people on sight with no roleplay is RDM, engage in roleplay at all times. But, 12B)  RDM is eased inside the compound and in police chases, if negotiations fail or do not happen then of course there is going to be a shootout. also after i killed the first police officer i asked (not so polite) the other officer to drop his weapons. Which he failed to do.

12B)  RDM is eased inside the compound and in police chases, if negotiations fail or do not happen then of course there is going to be a shootout.
That only applies to bankrobberies, and with that I mean the REAL bankrobbery, the HM Treassury one, not the standard bank in town.

That only applies to bankrobberies, and with that I mean the REAL bankrobbery, the HM Treassury one, not the standard bank in town.
okay. I see. But still. They have the greenzone at the garage to acctually protect players veicles. This insident had nothing to do with any others player neither had it something to do with with veicles.

okay. I see. But still. They have the greenzone at the garage to acctually protect players veicles. This insident had nothing to do with any others player neither had it something to do with with veicles.
no, it's a green zone is its very easy to rob people and it's also one of the first places new player will go. It's still not permitted to kill people there.

no, it's a green zone is its very easy to rob people and it's also one of the first places new player will go. It's still not permitted to kill people there.
I get that. and i am truly sorry for breaking the rules. Had not done it if i knew it would get me banned. Really got into this game the last few days. Would hope you could maybe some time in the future concider a unban

I get that. and i am truly sorry for breaking the rules. Had not done it if i knew it would get me banned. Really got into this game the last few days. Would hope you could maybe some time in the future concider a unban
Also. Did not know it was against the rules (*Or that you where so strict about the garage rule*)

You have been on my radar for a few days, after little incident I have been watching you, I did indeed have the impression you may be a member who wishes to be here on a long term and that I appreciate, however unfortunately when an event like this happens it is a bit more difficult to shrug my shoulders at. A server admin will review this shortly and I believe we can provide you with another chance. You will need to wait in what is a small 'cool down' period.

You have been on my radar for a few days, after little incident I have been watching you, I did indeed have the impression you may be a member who wishes to be here on a long term and that I appreciate, however unfortunately when an event like this happens it is a bit more difficult to shrug my shoulders at. A server admin will review this shortly and I believe we can provide you with another chance. You will need to wait in what is a small 'cool down' period.
A second chance. That would be AWESOME. Thank you for your time to review the ban report Kris. Really means alot to me since i am playing with 4 other friends on the server. 

The report will be reviewed by a server admin when they get time too, from there they will make the decision to move it to the correct place. In the mean time, please post your GUID.

Back