What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Alfred Pennyunworthy / Joffrey Lannister -Unban Appeal (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salomon

[SIZE=13.5pt]Your In-game name: [/SIZE][SIZE=13.5pt]Alfred pennyworthy, Joffrey Lannister. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt]Your Steam Profile ID: [/SIZE]I am not sure you are even going to read this post, it is even more unlikely that you will actually give me the 4th chance. I will find my steam Id if actually needed :/

[SIZE=13.5pt]Your GUID: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt]:/ [/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt]Date & Time you was banned: [/SIZE][SIZE=13.5pt]Long, Long, Long time ago. About 5 months.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt]Please copy and paste the rule you broke: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt]2E)[/SIZE][SIZE=13.5pt] Logging/Combat logging at any point where you are in RP is exploiting. Some examples of this: during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting medic, logging to save gear, logging while ziptied (Punishment is a permanent ban without appeal*)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt]Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt]At the time I did Log off, it was near a server restart, and I had no choice but to log off the server. I have been a member of the community for a very long time, Until I was banned for the 3rd time => This time. I did try to appeal even though I was told that this server does not give 3rd chances, not because I was trying to be a pain in the ass, but because I really ejoyed playing on the server and didn’t wish to get banned. My intention was not to log of during RP, rather just to skip the talking scene because I knew I would end up in prison no matter what. Being in a hurry in real life made me do it, which I am truly sorry about. I have already written this in a prev message, and the reason I am writing this appeal, AGAIN, is because I hope concidering the time that has passed, and the impact of the rule that I broke, may have changed your view on the case. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt]I Have previus bans, that I true, but after a certain amount of months playing on the server I stopped getting banned, I really appreciated haven been given a 3rd chance, until the last ban of course. It was a slipup by me. Was not really thinking about my actions, rather just thinking, IM IN A HURRY, I am anyways going to prison, might as well save me and the officer some time by just getting it over with and logging, since its anyways near a restart. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt]If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and link the thread here:[/SIZE]

?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>

[SIZE=13.5pt]Your In-game name: [/SIZE][SIZE=13.5pt]Alfred pennyworthy, Joffrey Lannister. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt]Your Steam Profile ID: [/SIZE]I am not sure you are even going to read this post, it is even more unlikely that you will actually give me the 4th chance. I will find my steam Id if actually needed :/

[SIZE=13.5pt]Your GUID: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt]:/ [/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt]Date & Time you was banned: [/SIZE][SIZE=13.5pt]Long, Long, Long time ago. About 5 months.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt]Please copy and paste the rule you broke: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt]2E)[/SIZE][SIZE=13.5pt] Logging/Combat logging at any point where you are in RP is exploiting. Some examples of this: during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting medic, logging to save gear, logging while ziptied (Punishment is a permanent ban without appeal*)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt]Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt]At the time I did Log off, it was near a server restart, and I had no choice but to log off the server. I have been a member of the community for a very long time, Until I was banned for the 3rd time => This time. I did try to appeal even though I was told that this server does not give 3rd chances, not because I was trying to be a pain in the ass, but because I really ejoyed playing on the server and didn’t wish to get banned. My intention was not to log of during RP, rather just to skip the talking scene because I knew I would end up in prison no matter what. Being in a hurry in real life made me do it, which I am truly sorry about. I have already written this in a prev message, and the reason I am writing this appeal, AGAIN, is because I hope concidering the time that has passed, and the impact of the rule that I broke, may have changed your view on the case. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt]I Have previus bans, that I true, but after a certain amount of months playing on the server I stopped getting banned, I really appreciated haven been given a 3rd chance, until the last ban of course. It was a slipup by me. Was not really thinking about my actions, rather just thinking, IM IN A HURRY, I am anyways going to prison, might as well save me and the officer some time by just getting it over with and logging, since its anyways near a restart. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt]If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and link the thread here:[/SIZE]

?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back