What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Aiden (banned 27/09/2014 - Ciaran)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gourvo

Account suspended upon users request.
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Aiden 

Time & Date this happened: 13.05

Description of what happened: he is wearing some sort of combat clothing and vest

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: he said he was allowed it

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

10718896_561219000673398_1671249766_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The Vest is a TFU vest. This means he has looted a TFU member.

yeah i think he must have got the gear by looting a TFU member and the tazers aswell as for the RPG he must be hacking to have one of those.

That is mentioned above medic clothes up skinned meaning either he has looted a medic or spawned them in or a possible bug that has arisen in the past, the vest is a default arma TFU vest so could of been spawned, or taken which breaks server rules as for an rpg, I would very much like to see evidence of this.

But I am inclined to believe that these items were either spawned or stolen both of which I do not like. Alright any future evidence please post but keep it relevant for me guys.

he has a 2nd report about vdm weird vdm if you ask me but if i was an admin i would ban him :p

Last edited by a moderator:
That is mentioned above medic clothes up skinned meaning either he has looted a medic or spawned them in or a possible bug that has arisen in the past, the vest is a default arma TFU vest so could of been spawned, or taken which breaks server rules as for an rpg, I would very much like to see evidence of this.

But I am inclined to believe that these items were either spawned or stolen both of which I do not like. Alright any future evidence please post but keep it relevant for me guys.
he was banned by ciaran i was on ts with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back