What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Adriann (Action: Ban Issued 10/11/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Adriaan for RDM, RickDB for being dishonest (even though this isn't against server rules, I think his dishonesty should be noted). Both have been banned before I believe, just in case anyone forgot.

Time & Date this happened: 08/11/2014 ~23:35

Description of what happened: Was happily processing weed in UNMC territory, when a Mohawk starts buzzing overhead, back hatch down and facing me. I was fired upon after a minute or so of them watching me (first part of video). I decided to leave the area and contact UNMC. After leaving I ran into a friendly HEMTT box on the same job as me, so together we headed back to process. Both RickDB and Adriaan (one other unidentified individual was seen fleeing the scene) insisted that they were friendly, and regrettably we gave them the benefit of the doubt. They asked if we were friendly, and in these situations we usually are (in UNMC territory at least), evidenced in direct chat at the time. Once Adriaan realised we were no threat, and felt comfortable, he just opened fire for no reason.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Not resolve as such, but I did ask for more information. Our conversation is transcribed here.

R.J         "Why did the guy you were with open fire after you claimed friendly?"
RickDB    "We dont know. We are pretty scared."
R.J         "And why did you fire upon me from the mohawk? Looks a lot like RDM from this side."
RickDB    "I didnt fire at any vehicle or helicopter nor my friends"
R.J         "Its weird that you kept your open mohawk facing me when the shots came in. Perhaps admin should take a look to make sure it wasnt you.
RickDB    "They were just warning shots. Didn't kill anyone"
R.J         "I thought you said you were friendly? Weird. And I didn't hear any roleplay when you guys killed papabear :s"

No more responses after this.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here

This is RP, being dishonest is allowed.

What shall you do in real lfie when you have a gun, at a illegal place and 2 big trucks are surrounding you with heavily armed guys?

Pretty poor RP if you ask me. Are you friendly, yes. Shoots them. Not something I'd ever hope to encounter as otherwise I'll just have to start killing anyone who asks if I'm friendly. It doesn't work.

This is RP, being dishonest is allowed.

What shall you do in real lfie when you have a gun, at a illegal place and 2 big trucks are surrounding you with heavily armed guys?
Right. So basically you're advertising that you should never be trusted when you say anything? We said we are friendly, you accepted that, and then Adriaan opened fire. I don't know if anyone else agrees, but looking at the video this appears to be cut and dry RDM with no RP engaged.

And as far as the dishonesty I was referring to, I text you after dying - clearly out of roleplay, to try and establish what had happened and why. And you act as if nothing happened. I would have accepted compensation as I usually do when this sort of thing happens, but it seems like you didn't want to admit anything had even happened.

I close with a quote from your last unban request.

"When I started playing, I was a big, big big noob. Well, I knew what MG and RDM (and many more rules, but do not apply here) was, because I played many years SA-MP before. In 3 months, I played on the server around 360 HOURS. That means I've played 15 whole days, non-stop. My friend, Adriaan was like RDM, rob everyone you see, but I learned him that he can't do that. I've seen the RP quality going down."

Are you still seriously telling me that this was acceptable RP, even after spending so much time here?

As per usual, I'm not going to comment any more unless requested to do so by Admin.

No, I'm not telling this is good RP. Yes, indeed it was bad RP. But I was not the one who opened fire, and according to Adriaan he told me that he heard shots from a distance and that was his reason to shoot (can't confirm this).

That might be the problem, anyways if you want a comp request, tell me how much you need.

RickDB can roleplay as a dishonest person

However Adriaan has RDM'ed here so ban issued

8a8c3c8c5c64b53ae5d0e81534221b97 -1 Adriaan - Forum Report 10/11/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back