What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Admins, stop being so narrow minded. (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you really think that after a couple of days I would do something with even a remote chance of getting banned again? What I did was unclear in the rules that it was an offence.

What I did was not to troll, neither were the purposes intentional to get someone to leave the game, It was just to shut a friend up, However looking at it some I could have just pretended to him that I did it... haha. But The reasoning behind this ban is ridiculous and needs to be looked at thoroughly taking into consideration of the situation I was in. Think about it sensibly, would I jeopardise my time on your server by knowingly break the rules? NO.

Dude... Seriously? That title won't help your cause. 

Hey Wilco  You can give a ban guys for writing things in chat..... There is no rules for chat...... 

Looks like you are bigger kid then this DUDES here..... why you don't ban people who kill with no reason?????

For last few weeks I get kill with no reason and no one don't fucking care.....  

Be A man and unbanned this Dude... And start look at the serious things what guys do......

Hey Wilco  You can give a ban guys for writing things in chat..... There is no rules for chat...... 

Looks like you are bigger kid then this DUDES here..... why you don't ban people who kill with no reason?????

Be A man and unbanned this Dude... And start look at the serious things what guys do......
Ok there are no rules because we expect some people here to have some fragment of brain power, apparently that is not so with some people.

Do i really need to outline common sense and general conduct in the rules ?

The first ban you shown no understanding or care or our rules... the second ban you was either trolling or getting someone to leave the server that was full so your friend could join.

Do you really think we want to waste our time ?... no the ban was justified

As for you why are you jumping in someones appeal clearly not reading the rules surrounding appeals ? if you are having issues on the server then start a post in Altis Life chat ?

There are 8 admins in this community geared up to help you yet your little outburst here is directed at myself for what reason ? because your friend got banned ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back