What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Admin deleted my Tempest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben Dover

In-game name: Ben Dover

Your player ID (copy from your arma 3 profile): 76561198014334082

What was lost: Tempest (covered)

Value of item/money lost: 225,000£ (i am donator but this was bought before donator was set)

Quick description of what happened: So I found this "glitch" at the club in Kavala. The wall there is bugged so you can't walk through it but you can appearently drive through it. My intentions was to remove a part of the wall by crashing it away so people could go in without paying the entry fee, haha.

So I drove tempest towards the wall slowly and see the tempest go straight through the wall. Then i drove it a bit into the warehouse which is the club. Next thing that happened is that it disappears. The only way this can happen is if an admin deletes it (?). I do not know who did but you know who you are. A police said he impounded it but that didnt happen as I saw in chat and I checked my garage.

I wasnt given any warning or anything, it was just a straight out delete. I would be happy if I please could get back the tempest or at least the money for it.

I did unfortunately not film the incident but there were at least 10-15  witnesses when it happened.

(some of them: Pinhead, mizzy, Mr. Cardozo, Matt, Hulk and a whole lot of cops who were in the club or outside which I do not remember exact name of)

Also the person who deleted it would know :)

Thanks.

Also the time it happened: between 01.45 - 02.15 GMT (uk time) on 2. august 2014

Last edited by a moderator:
In-game name: Ben Dover

Your player ID (copy from your arma 3 profile): 76561198014334082

What was lost: Tempest (covered)

Value of item/money lost: 225,000£ (i am donator but this was bought before donator was set)

Quick description of what happened: So I found this "glitch" at the club in Kavala. The wall there is bugged so you can't walk through it but you can appearently drive through it. My intentions was to remove a part of the wall by crashing it away so people could go in without paying the entry fee, haha.

So I drove tempest towards the wall slowly and see the tempest go straight through the wall. Then i drove it a bit into the warehouse which is the club. Next thing that happened is that it disappears. The only way this can happen is if an admin deletes it (?). I do not know who did but you know who you are. A police said he impounded it but that didnt happen as I saw in chat and I checked my garage.

I wasnt given any warning or anything, it was just a straight out delete. I would be happy if I please could get back the tempest or at least the money for it.

I did unfortunately not film the incident but there were at least 10-15  witnesses when it happened.

(some of them: Pinhead, mizzy, Mr. Cardozo, Matt, Hulk and a whole lot of cops who were in the club or outside which I do not remember exact name of)

Also the person who deleted it would know :)

Thanks.

Also the time it happened: between 01.45 - 02.15 GMT (uk time) on 2. august 2014
out of them it would have been cardoso hes the only one with admin powers out of that list

if a cop searched the registration on the truck, and the truck was glitched, it could have been deleted that way aswell, but for all i know, should have been back in your garage after the restart

if a cop searched the registration on the truck, and the truck was glitched, it could have been deleted that way aswell, but for all i know, should have been back in your garage after the restart
Actually, you are right. I just checked and found it in my garage.

Sorry for thinking an admin had deleted it. :(

I was just a victim of a glitch. This case can be closed.

Think about fixing that concrete wall though.

I deleted you tempest because you were trying to drive inside the Perry's club.

Since i knew after restart would be there, no harm done.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back