What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Adam (Action: Ban Issued 14/12/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Unlinked
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): adam

Time & Date this happened: 03/12/2014  around 2.00am

Description of what happened: after someone i earlier sent to jail put a hit on me for money tons of people were trying to kill me, i arranged to meet at the iron trader to talk about it with hidden backup. guns game out bullets were been fired and PC Kiwi took out 2 people shooting "African Black Man" also combat logged but i didn't get a screenshot of that. but however i did of adam doing it.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: no after he was hovering around kavala HQ just killing people and didnt bother with him.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence) http://imgur.com/nQ6d5VY

guns game out 

opps ^^ guns came* out

I can confirm both of the people he mentioned combat logged, they were on my team and logged off as soon as shots were fired.

I can also comfirm this happened, I can give more proof if needed. Like to thank ben for his honesty also.

I can also comfirm this happened, I can give more proof if needed. Like to thank ben for his honesty also.
Let's see if you're still thanking me when I take yours and Durhams head for my mantlepiece  ^_^

Thanks to the time i managed to pinpoint the right adam

5289c031a9f8ec5b7ab2ae39d5b56138 -1 Adam - Forum Report 14/12/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back