What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Accidently talked in side chat for 2 seconds (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joel_KLANT

Im very very sorry. I was in the wrong chat channel and i accidently talked for 2 seconds:(

I knew that i was not allowed to talk in side chat but it was just a accident.

Please unban me i realy like this servers.

ARMA UID: 76561198030928100

Last edited by a moderator:
Chatting in side is extremely annoying for the other players on the servers as normally a 2 second blast of voice lags out for about 30 seconds and can be disruptive to the roleplay.

Ensure you read our rules quoting here which rule you have broken and post your GUID, not your Arma ID, for a final chance on the server.

Maybe not the right place to talk about this but i saw somewhere about a script that "Kicks", whoever tries do talk in side channel.

It's even good for you admins that don't have to go to all the work banning/unbanning people for this.

Not defending anyone here, but even to the admins it has happen pressing the key and talking on side channel, everybody makes that mistake every now and then no?

Again, not defending anyone, don't know the player nor do i know what happened for sure.

No response from player. Moving to denied. If you still wish to be unbanned please open another thread and link this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back