What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Accidental Crash (No response)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebeanogamer

Outside the car shop there were 2 of the admins standing in VR gear, with a large crowd of people. Being new to the server(and quite new to the game) I had just taken out some money and purchased my 1st quad bike to go farm some apples. I drove it over to the large group, and didn't apply the brakes in time, causing me to crash into Neo and a couple of passer-byes. I went over to check the damage. About a second later I got a message saying I had been perma-banned. I was very interested in the server after discovering it, and was very disappointed when a slight accident led to a perma-ban. I do however understand the admins feelings.

My steam name is: thebeanogamer , though for some reason unknown to me I was joined as "Daniel (2)".

I hope you put valid consideration to my claim.

I was stood next to Neo... this my friend was no accident... you changed your course of driving path to target the bigger group

At the time i managed to run out the way and 3 people were taken out.

No response from player. If you still wish to be unbanned please open another thread with a link to this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back