What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Ability to yeet things (Throw Things)

Gordon2

On A Spiritual Pilgrimage
Staff Team
Elite Donator
Los Santos Police
Watching the bin job people with the black trash bags in their hand made me think of an idea. Currently if you're running from someone like the police, there is no ability to ditch items without coming to a dead stop and dropping a box at your feet. If developmentally possible, it would be cool if you wanted to ditch an item in your hot bar you could have a key bind that would allow you to chuck a garbage bag (item contained inside) in a random direction without affecting you bolting away. This would effectively allow people to ditch evidence or chuck the item someone is chasing them for and hope that person stops chasing them to grab it.

Would be a really cool thing to add, I think NP added it in their big update and it would really add to CID and other units as cordons and stuff could be properly utilized to mark and find evidence after crimes and can expand investigations abit more +1

Watching the bin job people with the black trash bags in their hand made me think of an idea. Currently if you're running from someone like the police, there is no ability to ditch items without coming to a dead stop and dropping a box at your feet. If developmentally possible, it would be cool if you wanted to ditch an item in your hot bar you could have a key bind that would allow you to chuck a garbage bag (item contained inside) in a random direction without affecting you bolting away. This would effectively allow people to ditch evidence or chuck the item someone is chasing them for and hope that person stops chasing them to grab it.

+1 great suggestion G2! I can start throwing dollar bills out the window at you on bank robberies

+1 Would be a really cool thing to see, would be big for criminal use and could also be generally useful for stuff like police chases and normal civilian work

A definitive +1 from me but, there are 1-2 bugs i ve seen in other "citys"
first:
Imagine a gang of locals runnig towards u while shooting "guns" after they die, they could drop their "weapon" wich could endup to be pickable. ((prolly needs some time to cook in the test server to be prevented)
there are not only gang locals that are spawning with guns there is certian security guards that endup shooting u and possibly dropping their weapon, and than of course the locals in sandy who nearly all are shooting at you if u do anything wierd to them)

Seccond:
I would not like to hurt people with that thrown item what ever it might be,
but i think it would be funny if u would colapse as if u were tackled by someone. also would love to be able to push cars "slightly" by throwing hard items at them stones, ingots, and what ever might be really heavy in reallife.

Other than that i d like to throw some Stones i have mined to people that are speaking verry loudly and or people trying to steal a locals bike.

Last edited:
Back