What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

A rather new face in the island

Traex

Hello citizens of Altis! I'm rather new around here but I'm enjoying every second of the time I'm spending on the server a lot, and I'm terribly sorry if I made mistakes during my first few days and annoyed some of you, but I can assure that I'm improving everyday!

Some of you might wonder "what the hell does that name even mean?". Well, my roots are from Thrace, and the name Traex means a) Gladiator b) Thracian. So you can call me the Thracian Gladiator if you want :p

My name's Bartu, am 19 and I study in Germany. I'm in my home country, Turkey right now during my christmas break. See you around the island!

Hello and welcome to Altis Bartu!

If you haven't already you can read the rules Here 

There's a guide for controls here

And if you need any help the friendly Mentors on Teamspeak will help! There's also a questions and answers section also on the forum here

Enjoy your time here!

_Sam Seeley _

Welcome! Enjoy your stay, if you haven't already make sure to read up on the rules, and as Sam said if you need any help come speak to us in the "Requesting Staff Help" section on Teamspeak.

Welcome ! We are happy you came to altis ! Should i get a taxi for you ?

Back