What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

A major injustice!

-H-

[SIZE=11pt]I'm new to Altis life, though not using it as an excuse  :) [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt], but I was minding my own business with a gun in my hand that I happen to find on the floor. I had no room in my bag to store it and I'm not aware of a holster option? [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Whilst walking around Kavala all of a sudden without warning I was tasered, restrained order to pay 25K and to hand over my gun, (because I had a gun in public and didn't have a gun licence) which I did without question.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Is this the correct procedure when dealing with civvies that weren't aware of the rules? Again not an excuse.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Also the 2 guys that committed this heinous[/SIZE]  :p  [SIZE=11pt] act kept me restrained for a further 10 minutes even after paying the fine![/SIZE]  :angry:

[SIZE=11pt]Once they let me go they asked me to drop the gun which I did then it was like watching something out of laurel and hardy[/SIZE]  :rolleyes:  [SIZE=11pt] trying to pick up the gun, every time they did they dropped their own gun. This went on for about 3-4 minutes which by this time I got bored picked up the gun and promptly shot one of my offenders for which I was tasered again and thrown in Jail which is a suitable punishment I guess lol.[/SIZE]

Lesson learnt 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back