What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

A little disappointed to have been banned for helping the police (Unbanned 31/12/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I've come back from Christmas break to find I've been banned. Case in question

In-game name is Patrick Fish.

For RP's sake I'd like to claim vigilantism!

Big Daddy and Maximum were running around shooting police and a medic in the North West of Kavala with no attempt at RP and then camped the abandoned building. Myself and Dirtmonkey were in the area and witnessed the whole thing so I waited around until some more officers arrived. We gave the officers information as witnesses to the crime and sought cover. I could see one of the cop killers in the building and saw they had illegal weapons out. I told the crims in direct comms to put their weapons down but I was quite far away from them, I'm not sure if they heard. One of them trained their weapon on me so I fired a single shot at him with my ACP pistol for which I have a weapons license. I was then killed by an officer in the confusion and then revived by the medic. Several police officers approached me, thanked me and let me go on my way. I can't remember their names, perhaps they are in the video but I can't see because it's private now. I think the [CC] guys were just mad that we snitched on them! I was later informed that the 2 [CC] players in question returned to the scene within the 15 minute new-life window.

Seeing as the officers had no problem with what I did I'm not sure why I was banned. I was really enjoying the server and looking forward to playing again on my return today. Just before Christmas I had succesfully applied to the police with a high score and was saving for a Bounty Hunting Licence, which I had about £1.7million towards from mining Iron. Now all that work is in vain.

This is a first 'offence' and I've stuck to the rules throughout. I'd appreciate it if you could please overturn the ban and give me another chance. I haven't been a nuisance on the server in the slightest.

The only other player I know who was in the vicinity was Dirtmonkey, I'm sure he'll remember the events if questioned.

Sorry if what I did was against the rules but I had witnessed a crime and feared I was going to be killed for giving the police information. I was hoping to play on the server during my week off :(

Many thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
#RPEverything man. The guys need to know why you blew them away.

Post here that you have read our rules quoting here which rule you have broken and post your GUID for a last chance.

OK, cheers. Please accept my apologies, it won't happen again.

I have re-read the rules.

I broke this rule:

RDM = Ban if no role-play, Remember this is a serious roleplay community therefore shooting people on sight with no roleplay is RDM, engage in roleplay at all times.
GUID: 4db4a7464e84122dcc7460e6715db985

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back