What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

A Horrific Helicopter Crash!

Flam3

Community Ban
Hello everyone.

Some of you may or may not have noticed me, or rather my character, the Mexican Medic going all over Altis helping out who ever I can. As a medic, you end up witnessing some crazy stuff, including some crashes... In my spare time I like to share my moments in games on Youtube, and tonight I got inspired to create something after witnessing a horrific helicopter crash earlier this evening on the server, so I thought I would try my hand at actually rustling a video up from it. I wanted it to be slightly dramatic, but then to have a light hearted note at the end by showing how the civilian of Altis react when they come across a blazing wreck and the remains of some items around said wreck...

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did editing it!

http://youtu.be/HaSFlhfd4jI

Last edited by a moderator:
And that's kavala for you... I don't understand why everyone hang around there when shit like that happens.

Funny vid though dude :)

The slow motion video the relaxing music, then, SENOR.... STAYBACK. Well it woke me up

Flam3, you're awesome. That is all. +1 for Sombrero (and maybe a maracas item for you to shake around?)

Well what got my interest was his suggestion we all take industrial action till we get burritos in the cafeteria XD

Flam3, you're awesome. That is all. +1 for Sombrero (and maybe a maracas item for you to shake around?)
Thank you so much dude! Maracas would be awesome as well, maybe I could use them for spiritual healing :p

Well what got my interest was his suggestion we all take industrial action till we get burritos in the cafeteria XD
Good times.

Welcome to Kavala,

Were people kill medics, run over eachother and like to commit serial suicide. I especially like the kind of hobo's who pretend they dont have a mic so you wait for what they say, then they quickly get a pistol out and shoot you. Book your trip to Kavala right now! Expect to lose ~1 million per day, its a paradise. Ofcourse there are nice people, like the peach hobo's who work for their money.

- PC Puppy

Last edited by a moderator:
Back