What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

A day in the life of a Rebellious Civ

Bullitt

So I got killed within 2 mins of logging in by some twat called Dingle Berry & his mate Friendly Bear & lost all my gear!

So I decided to record the rest of my evenings shenanigans.I cut out a lot of the boring bits but I was on for a long time. ;)

Ep1

Ep2

Today was a really bad day. Random death matching was happening all the time, couldn't even get new gear. That's the same reason why I started recording too.

Price, just wondering if I and a friend could run with The Privateers for a night, try us out for possibly joining? Snipes said he'd do it, but I haven't seen him on the server.

Whaddaya think?

I'd be happy to play with you will be on around 9 msg me with in game names and the like

I will be on later as well more than happy if you wanna team up.

This is Episode 3 of my day in the life of a rebellious Civ series.
I missed the first hour of the game as I had forgotten to press record. Doh.
We pick it up after we had just made a Coke run & were about to collect a vehicle from the garage outside Athira. We had an Orca full of illegal contraband when the police arrived! I made a run for it & my partner White Fox decided to talk his way out of it. The situation went sour & my White Fox  tried to make his escape but was killed about this time another gang member Price arrived & decided to get stuck in! 
We pick it up just after I had cashed in my stash & made my way back to collect Price who was holding off multiple Rozzers, I gave him my vehicle & as I was an innocent Civ decided to speak to the Filth & try to get the Orca back.

Back