What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

A CSO's diary #2

MrRabbit

Legendary Donator
Legendary Donator
After my daily shower and egg's 'n bacon, I walked down to start another day of duty. The weather wasn't so nice and warm as yesterday, with dark-grey clouds, "rain in the air", no birds singing and a cold breeze from the open sea in the south, I had dressed up with a skin jacket and a "Beenie".

maxresdefault.jpg

​

When I came down to the HQ, there weren't any officers or supervisors waiting for me, it was all empty except the reseptionist, the cleaner staff and a desk sergeant filling out reports. I thought someone would come, so I walked to my closet, picked up my radio and signed in. After nearly 2 minutes, I overheard a transmission on the radio, where officers where needed up on the hill pointing east of the HQ. I knew this wasn't a long run for me, so I started jogging over. When I arrived at the scene, I saw a Police covered Hunder, (armored vehicle from the AR) driving around in circles, multiple officers where scattered around the area, a tempest covered was parked on the side, and a few sportys was driving around on the roads. I heard someone yell; "CSO, KEEP THAT HUNTER MOVING!". CSO *** ******* was in the driver seat, and got orders to keep the Hunter moving, due to rebels driving around, wanting that Hunter so hard. After dealing with these rebels, I was put into a civilian offroad with a DSGT and a civilian, that were driving around, with a non-knowing CSO in the passenger seat. After riding along with the DSGT and this civilian, doing nothing, I decided to jump of to study for my FTT exam that Im scheduled to have later today. In the waiting room for the Academy buss to arrive, I met a few other CSO's and other soon to come CSO's waiting for the buss for their tests aswell.. Talking alot about our thoughts about the staff of the academy, having a laugh and speaking about future plans, all out of nowhere, a SGT from the Athira Constabulary sat down on the bench next to us, and joined the chat. After he talked about how he enjoyed being part of the Athira Constabulary, most of us had decided, that we also wanted to join that Constabulary after graduation. He really "sold" he's department for recruitment. After 7,5 hours, the prison buss arrived and nervous as we was, we drove towards the Training Grounds.

maxresdefault.jpg

On the field, I met up with DSGT ****, who introduced himself as my instructor and mentor for my FTT, we had alittle laugh, and I cant really say I was thinking that this was actually my FTT, he was the one to determine if I was to graduate or not. It wasn't before he gave me a M20k tazer rifle, a silenced P07, a Police vest and the Police sporty, that I understood this was no joke, "the shit was about to hit the fence". He told me that he was just gonna monitor me, and check if I was ready to go out as a trained officer. On the first test, I got some problems with the door on the sporty I was handed. The door wouldn't open, which resulted me failing later in the test. My frustration got bigger and bigger, and with he's few words, only writing down on he's brown old leather notebook, I knew I had fu**ed up.. After my FTT was over, the DSGT said; "Rabbit, Im gonna be completely honest with you".. My heart stopped for a second, and I could barely breath. I sat there shaking, swetting and was so nervous I didnt catch every word he said, untill he said; "Unfortenatly you didnt pass". How could I not pass?? I know I know these things, I know I can manage to do the things after the book!!! I was sad, and my rage started to grow inside me. Before even thinking about it, I start excusing myself, giving questions to the instructor regarding my test score results.. I should never have done that.. The instructor is there to monitor me, to see if Im fit and trained enough to go out on the streets on my own. But I kept bashing on him in words, saying this and that. I wont go direct into what words and things that was said, but is it one thing I truly hate, it is to lose! I got so angry, that I raged out of the car, stamping down to the sea-level and sat down on a rock. With the cold breeze wind hitting my face, while starring at the open ocean, my rage calmed down, and Itook myself in sucking this up, and I walked back to the sporty where the DSGT sat waiting, and apologized my behavior. He said he understood me, and that there's nothing more frustrating to not pass a test, but that the test is there for a reason, and I couldn't be more agree! This is not the instructors fault, Its completely my own fault, I didn't pass my FTT..

bigstock-Lonely-sad-man-sitting-on-a-do-59078042-1024x683.jpg

A smart man once said; "You fall for a reason, the reason to get up on your feets again. Learning by doing doesnt mean, fail once, give up!..Learning by doing means that you will fail, you will fall, and you will suffer defeat, but the once who determine if your a winner, is the one that is able to stand he's ground, get up and keep trying. The first blow in the face is not always the last, and I'll assure you that this downfall for me, will not take my dream away, it will not stop me in trying, I will probably fail again, but I will keep working, keep training, keep studying, to become a respected Officer for the Altis Police Department!

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck in your mission! I hope you succeed!

Mate being a CSO is hard thing but have your trusty handbook with you at all time its like the bible keep it in your poket or in the bathroom the more you read it the better police officer you will become :) I hope this helps.   

Who knew the life of a cop is so complex , i thought you all just stuff your  face with fish and chips and scrap my trucks
1f601.png
/joke  .

I wish you good luck on your mission my friend , you will succeed,  I'm sure of it.

Back