What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

A Bad Choice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiral

Hello all,

I used to play on the same Altis life server everyday but now and again me and a couple of mates used to go on other servers and muck around e.g Cheat for money then RDM. Quite Recently the main server I used to play on shut down and I have had no where to play. A few of my friends the recommended this server they said it's a good server with no Lag or De-sync. But as I went to login it turns out the past has came to bite me in the ass and I have been banned for cheating. I know it's a lot to ask for but if the admins would as so kind as to give me a chance I would be very grateful. Once again sorry for my actions.

Spiral

Player id - 76561198071035718

any questions feel free to ask.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't want to seem too cliche, but one has to consider, once a cheater, always a cheater? You need to convince the admins you are past this, and it takes more than just your word sometimes. Best of luck w/ the unban request.

Cheers mate, I have put the cheating behind me and I'm willing to do anything necessary to prove that it won't happen again e.g Checking up on me every now again just make sure I'm not. As I said a bunch of my friends have recently decided to play on the server so you know If I got a second chance I don't think I'd waste it..   :)

it will take some time before they get back to you, they still need to help me out for having cheat engien running in the background when playing FTL(faster then light) i did get help from wilco but he said it did not work first time around and he would try again but that was 3days ago. Other admins say they are busy right now also

Your GUID in not on the global ban list, Can you take a screenshot of the ban when you try and connect to the server ?

I'm not sure how to post the screenshot here?   (sorry Bit of a Noob)

So... you have been banned by us, for cloning a vast number of nightvision goggles.

nd8Hhap.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back