What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

1st Day in NHS (Altis Journal)

Psychel

So finally all the necessary paperwork arrived from Princeton Plainsboro, and all my credentials we as required.  We met in Athira hospital, and straight away there is an incident.

However there was a problem with the size of my uniform.

I am not a trim as I once was and I struggled in the first instance.  I was then introduced to the Altis specific Medical equipment.  Obviously they do not have the budget they need, but hopefully when people know that House's expertise is available more budget will be given to us.

There was already another student waiting and the incident became even more obvious.  Someone had crashed just by Piers and a cop was on scene asking for help.  The other student and I looked at each other.  We both probably knew what we could do buy not what we should do.

Eventually we found the right channel and communicated to the policeman that we were awaiting our teacher for our aquaitance ride along.

He sent he understood and we carried on trying to get geared up.

So I got my backpack, Night visions goggles, Lollypops and of course my med kit.

However in my excitement I forgot to get any food or drink for myself, but hay who needs to eat on their first day.

When our teacher arrived he took us throught the working of the kit and then we jumped into a car to patrol the village, however there was nothing left.  We were then told that we would go around in the chopper.

Now I am no chopper pilot, but he was.

As we kept checking the map we saw the bodies and requests pile up.  We got a request on the side of the road and landed the helicopter as close as we could and started to run.

When we arrived we could see the concern on various people as we saw the body in the road.  That was when as student we saw the training kick in.

Immediately our instructor calmed everyone down and assessed teh situation.  On healing him we moved to the pavement, to aviod a repeat and he doid a full physical.  This was not only a test of his physical abiliy, but also a mental test as he had to remeber a set of moves for the ninja dance.

I was given the opportunity to assess one of the bystanders, and found his dexterity and memory also good.  We gave them lollypops and ran back to the helicopter.

Straight away we were needed in the airport.  Someone had crashed their car.

This was a situation as once he was pulled out of the car we noticed a gun.  Luckly there was a policeman.  The patient was assessed and then restrained until he could be searched.

Whilst we were dealing with that we noticed the injury count coming from the battle between the Police and the UNMC.

We were in contact with the attending medic, who was waiting until the battle was safe for him to help.

This did not phase our instructor, he kept his focus and dealt with what was in front of us.  After he was assessed as fine and the policeman had driven off, he stayed for a chat. (Awesome RP)

We had room in the helicopter, so we diverted back to Karvana to pick up another student.

This was an awesome start, and very professional. 

On our first day we were taught, how to respond, do to do crowd control, how to heal, how to deal with the police, and how to land in a car park with a helicopter.

Looking forward to being let loose on all you poor souls out there.

Gregory House (STU)

Back